quinta-feira, janeiro 22, 2009

O jogo das atracções

Juan Antonio: I am Juan Antonio, and you are?
Cristina: Cristina and this is my friend Vicky.
Juan Antonio: I would like to invite you both to spend the weekend. We'll eat well, we'll drink wine, we'll make love.
Vicky: Who.. who exactly is going to "make love?"
Juan Antonio: Hopefully the three of us.
Vicky: Uh.. this guy, he doesn't beat around the bush. Look señor, maybe in a different life.

Vicky: I think that you are so hurting from the failure of your marriage to marry Elena.... And to be perfect frank Juan Antonio, I'm engaged to be married.
Juan Antonio: And you?
Cristina: I'll go to your room, but you have to seduce me.

Woody Allen demonstra, desta vez, como é que três mulheres tão diferentes podem apaixonar-se pelo mesmo homem e como é que este atinge a felicidade plena quando as aproxima. Mas não há futuros simplistas nem perfeitos... Porque nós não somos simplistas e, muito menos, perfeitos.
"Vicky Cristina Barcelona" estreia hoje e é muito recomendável.

1 comentário:

O Puto disse...

Como quase todos (se não todos) os filmes do Woody.