quinta-feira, setembro 23, 2010

Natasha Bedingfield, 2010


Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me from lovekeepscalling on Vimeo.



Everyday I fight for
All my future somethings
A thousand little awards
I have to choose between
I could spend a lifetime
Earning things I don’t need
That’s like chasing rainbows
And coming home empty
And if you strip me,
Strip it all away
If you strip me,
What would you find
If you strip me,
Strip it all away
Ill be alright
Take what you want
Steal my pride
Build me up
Or cut me down to size
Shut me out
But I’ll just scream
Im only one voice in a million
But you aint taking that from me


Natasha Bedingfield - Touch (HQ) from Henrietta-Aime-Fumer_Tv on Vimeo.



Every choice we make
And every road we take
Every interaction
Starts a chain reaction
We're both affected when we least expect it
And then when we touched
And it all connected

Sem comentários: